Saturday, March 2, 2013

Looking West!

  This week has brought some amazing news to my near future. A good friend of mine approached me about making a fly fishing trip to Colorado. This has been on the bucket list for years. Out of all the adventures out west I have taken, I have never fished anywhere west of the Mississippi other than Lake Mead just outside of glorious Las Vegas.  When I was approached about this trip, it was almost surreal. Is this really possible?

  I pondered and went through the actual possibilities of this happening, and after some long thought out conversations with my wife, I had come to a conclusion. I am going! When an opportunity comes along like this you have to grab the bull by the horns.

  In the meantime I will be tying a ton of flies, prepping my gear, and day dreaming about snow covered banks with big trout filled streams. I am super pumped and can not wait for the day to come when it is time to board a plane and head to adventure. Keep an eye out at the end of the month for postings from some blue ribbon waters in the rockies.




No comments:

Post a Comment