Monday, March 25, 2013

Heading West!

  Well the time has come, and to say I am anxious is an understatement. I will be boarding a plane in a few hours and heading west to the mountainous state of Colorado. I have been day dreaming of snow capped peaks, and boulder filled streams all month long. I have spent numerous hours at the vise crafting flies that hopefully bring me a fishy surprise. I have a few streams and rivers on my radar that are chalked full of fish, it is just a question now of weather or not they will bite.

   The blog posts will be short for the next week until I get back . I am going to try and post a few that are short and sweet, but it all depends on cell service where I will be shacked up for the next few days. I can guarantee I will have plenty to post about when I get back though. Keep an eye out because the cameras, including video are packed and ready to shoot.  Here's to a safe trip, and I hope it turns out as good as I hope!


2 comments:

  1. Have a great trip! Looking forward to reading about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Justin! I should have plenty to tell when I get back

    ReplyDelete