Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Wisconsin Early Trout Season Opens Soon!

  The winter break from the Wisconsin Inland Trout Season has come and is soon to be gone. The Early season opens in a week and half on March 2nd at 5am. If you haven't already, it is that time to pull out the rods, reels, and fly boxes and get them prepped for the opener. Pull out the old stream map book and start to plan an attack to hit up those favorite big trout streams.  I myself  have been slacking this year on preparation because we actually got some ice for ice fishing this year. Good luck everyone this season!





4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I hear ya! Hopefully there won't be a lot of ice to deal with.

      Delete
  2. We don't have a early trout season here but if we did I would surely give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't able to make it out for the early season. I will definitely be planning more than a few trips during the summer and fall. I fell in love with the Driftless Area on my first trip this past fall. Can't wait to return..

    ReplyDelete